Guiding You Through Your Vaccine Injury Claim
No one receives a vaccination with the expectation of suffering a severe reaction or injury. However, the fact is that in a small percentage of vaccine administrations, serious injuries do occur. This is not a theory or a hypothesis, but rather a scientific fact. Often, those that do suffer a reaction are stigmatized by others, including medical professionals, who do not fully understand the facts.
Our vaccine injury attorneys understand the various adverse reactions that can be caused by vaccines and have experience litigating these cases within Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. In addition, we regularly work closely with the best medical specialists in orthopedics, neurology, and immunology so that we can constantly evolve and better represent our clients. With the support of our medical experts and our experience in vaccine claim litigation, we are the best ally you can have in a vaccine claim. Here’s why:
- We perform a comprehensive analysis of your case and explain it to you step by step. When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you will speak with an experienced vaccine attorney who will closely examine the facts of your case and explain the legal options moving forward.
- We can work with your doctors to ensure you get the treatment you need. We are familiar with the various issues that arise in seeking treatment for an injury including specialist referrals, diagnostic tests, insurance issues, and medical bills.
- We will pay all of the costs of your claim (and you do not pay us back). This includes obtaining your medical records, paying your filing fees, and paying medical experts. We never take any money from our clients for costs or legal fees. Rather, the Vaccine Injury Trust Fund will pay our bill when we successfully resolve your claim.
- We will work tirelessly to move your claim forward as quickly as possible. In every case it is our goal to resolve the claim in under one year. We cultivate professional relationships with many of the Judges and defense lawyers to ensure that your claim can be handled expeditiously. We know that you could use this compensation and we want you to have it as soon as you can. We will always keep you informed of the status of your case.
- We are Seeing a Definitive Increase in Shoulder Injury (“SIRVA”) Claims [Over the last few years, there has been a marked increase in the number of shoulder injuries due to vaccines, particularly the flu shot. Here, our vaccine injury lawyers explain the issues and the legal rights of those injured due to vaccines.]
- Max Muller of My Vaccine Lawyer Wins Compensation for a Victim of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (“CIDP”) [Getting compensated for a vaccine injury is fairly straightforward because of the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, a special litigation program set up by the federal government. Read about a recent case of compensation for a major nerve injury caused by vaccines.]