Maximillian J. Muller is a founding member of Muller Brazil, LLP and My Vaccine Lawyer. Mr. Muller is an experienced litigator in both Federal and State Courts in the areas of vaccine injury, unsafe drug and medical device injury, personal injury, mass torts, bad faith, and worker’s compensation.
Mr. Muller currently devotes the majority of his law practice to aggressively fighting for the victims of unsafe drug and medical device injuries, as well as vaccine injuries and vaccine reactions involving the flu shot, DTAP/TDAP vaccine, HPV vaccine and more. He has handled hundreds of shoulder injury cases (shoulder injury related to vaccine administration), especially those involving bursitis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder, and rotator cuff tears. Mr. Muller also handles cases where vaccines caused serious nerve injuries such as Guillain-Barre Syndrome. Mr. Muller has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for his clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
Recent Vaccine Injury Case Results
- $2,473,607.15 for flu shot causing Guillain-Barre Syndrome to a client in North Carolina
- $271,544 for flu shot causing chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy to a client in Tennessee
- See all vaccine injury case results
Top Attorney, Super Lawyer Rating
For five consecutive years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018), Mr. Muller was selected as a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star,” a listing which includes the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth who are 40 years of age or younger.
Prior to forming My Vaccine Lawyer, Mr. Muller worked as an attorney at a large Philadelphia defense firm, where he specialized in general liability defense, insurance coverage, and subrogation. While at that firm, Mr. Muller worked closely with insurance companies in defending personal injury and insurance coverage matters and learned the insurance companies’ tactics for denying coverage and limiting financial recovery.
Mr. Muller obtained his J.D. from the Widener University School of Law and his B.S. in Business and Marketing from Lehigh University. Mr. Muller is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and the Court of Federal Claims.
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United Stated District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United Stated District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Vaccine Injury
- Unsafe Drug and Defective Medical Device Injury
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Worker’s Compensation
- Mass Torts
- Widener University School of Law (J.D.)
- Lehigh University (B.S.)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association
The vaccine injury lawyers at Muller Brazil have obtained special court admission to handle vaccine injury claims across the U.S. Our clients come from all over the country including California, Texas, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Speak with Max for a free consultation at (800) 229-7704.