James J. Muller, Esq.
James Muller, Esquire has been an “of counsel” attorney to Muller Brazil, LLP, since its inception. Mr. Muller has been practicing law for over 30 years and specializes in personal injury, worker’s compensation, and social security disability. Jim utilizes his extensive experience to provide invaluable insight to Muller Brazil, LLP.
Mr. Muller received his Bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 1974. He later received his Juris Doctor from the Villanova University School of Law in 1979. Mr. Muller was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar Association and U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, in 1980. He continues to serve as a trusted advisor to the attorneys of Muller Brazil and their clients alike.
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Unsafe Drug and Medical Device Injury
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Social Security Disability
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.S.)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
The vaccine injury lawyers at Muller Brazil have obtained special court admission to handle vaccine injury claims across the U.S. Our clients come from all over the country including California, Washington, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Please call our law office for a free consultation. (800) 229-7704