Amy A. Senerth is a trial attorney at Muller Brazil, LLP, and My Vaccine Lawyer. Ms. Senerth’s practice includes representing vaccine injury victims, as well as individuals who suffer catastrophic personal injuries as a result of unsafe drugs and medical devices, defective products, unsafe premises, auto, bicycle, and construction accidents.
Prior to joining Muller Brazil, LLP, Ms. Senerth worked at a litigation firm specializing in worker’s compensation subrogation, as well as representing injured workers in third party and product liability cases.
Ms. Senerth graduated Widener University with a bachelor’s degree in history, and Widener University, Delaware Law School. Throughout law school, she worked as a law clerk in a large personal injury firm in Philadelphia. Ms. Senerth is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Federal Court of Special Claims.
Ms. Senerth is a member of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and American Bar Associations, and a member of Philadelphia VIP, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the Philadelphia community with their legal needs.
Ms. Senerth is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Federal Claims and concentrates her practice in the areas of vaccine litigation, unsafe drug and defective medical device injury, personal injury, and product liability.
Recent Vaccine Injury Case Results
- $166,622 for a flu shot causing bursitis and SIRVA for a client in New Jersey
- $200,000 for a flu shot causing Guillain-Barre Syndrome and other clients for a client in Oklahoma
- See all vaccine injury case results
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United Stated District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Vaccine Injury
- Unsafe Drug and Defective Medical Device Injury
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Mass Torts
- Worker’s Compensation
- Widener University School of Law (J.D.)
- Widener University (B.S.)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association
The vaccine injury lawyers at Muller Brazil have obtained special court admission to handle vaccine injury claims across the U.S. Our clients come from all over the country including California, Washington, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Please call our law office for a free consultation. (800) 229-7704