What Vaccines Are Covered in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
If you or a loved one has experienced a serious reaction to a vaccine or suffered an injury due to a vaccine, you must act quickly to preserve your legal rights. You may be eligible for compensation through a special federal program, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (“NVICP”). Contact our vaccine injury lawyers for a free consultation.
- Trivalent influenza vaccines (Flu vaccines including FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP-Hib, DT, Td, TT)
- Pertussis antigen-containing vaccines (DTaP, Tdap, DTP, P, DTP-Hib)
- Measles, mumps, and rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio live virus-containing vaccines (OPV)
- Hepatitis B antigen-containing vaccines (Engerix-B, Recombivax HB, Twinrix)
- Hemophilus influenzae (type b polysaccharide conjugate vaccines)
- Varicella vaccine (Varivax chickenpox virus vaccine and ProQuad)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (Prevnar)
- Hepatitis A vaccines (Havrix, VAQTA, and Twinrix)
- Meningococcal vaccines (meningococcal polysaccharide vaccine (MPSV4) and meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4), Menactra)
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines (Gardasil and Cervarix)
Common Vaccine Injuries
Individuals who receive vaccines may experience serious reactions and injuries such as shoulder injuries (bursitis, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff tear, tendonitis) and nerve injuries (Guillain-Barre Syndrome, transverse myelitis, etc.). Some of these injuries require extensive medical treatment including surgery and long-term treatment.
Vaccine Compensation News
- Max Muller of My Vaccine Lawyer Wins Compensation for a Victim of Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (“CIDP”)
- Paul Brazil of My Vaccine Lawyer Wins Compensation for Woman Who Suffered Injuries from Multiple Vaccines
Vaccine Injury Claims and How Compensation Works
Every day adults and children around the world receive these types of vaccines. Unfortunately, some people have severe and debilitating reactions. This is why Congress created the NVICP – to help victims of vaccine reactions. The vaccine injury lawyers at Muller Brazil assist those people in getting financial compensation for their vaccine injuries. Learn more about vaccine injury claims.