Vaccine Injury Lawyers – Vaccine Injury Compensation
The vaccine injury lawyers at Muller Brazil, LLP focus almost exclusively on vaccine injury cases across the United States. In fact, over 90% of our cases are vaccine injury cases. Our attorneys seek vaccine injury compensation for individuals who experienced adverse reactions to vaccines. In the past three years alone, our lawyers have obtained over $10 million in compensation in these cases. We are certified to practice in the Court of Federal Claims and handle cases nationwide. Call for a free consultation. (800) 229-7704
Recent Vaccine Injury Compensation Awards
- Flu shot resulted in CIDP in Tennessee – $271,544
- Flu shot caused shoulder bursitis and rotator cuff injury in New Jersey – $166,622
Did you suffer complications, illness, or injury after receiving one of the following vaccines?
- Flu shot
- Hepatitis A or Hepatitis B
- Measles mumps and rubella (MMR)
- Human Papilloma (HPV)
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (DTaP)
You may be entitled to compensation under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was established to help victims of adverse vaccine reactions. Cases are initiated by filing a petition with the Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C. However, vaccine injury cases are often complicated and adversarial, and only attorneys licensed to practice in the Court of Federal Claims can handle them. You need an experienced vaccine injury lawyer on your side. We offer free consultation and evaluation of your case and handle cases nationwide.
No Legal Fees
There are no legal fees — Our fees are paid by the United States Court of Federal Claims. However, your claim may be subject to a strict statute of limitation. Therefore, if you believe you may have been injured by a vaccine, do not delay and call for your free consultation from an experienced vaccine attorney today.
Vaccine injuries include:
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Shoulder Injuries (Tendonitis, Bursitis, Frozen Shoulder, etc.)
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Brachial neuropathy
- Anaphylactic shock
- Transverse Myelitis
- Parsonage-Turner syndrome
- Encephalopathy or encephalitis
- Thrombocytopenic purpura
We Represent Clients Nationwide
Click your state on the map below for more information.
Page last updated: June 15, 2016